The M Media plugin is installed on your M Media managed WordPress website and serves multiple purposes.
What it does
The plugin does the following things:
- Creates a new admin page called “M Media”
- Removes unnecessary and/or dangerous header meta tags that are in WordPress by default
- Creates a new M Media WordPress Support user that allows M Media team members to administer your website
- Provides core functionality to other M Media plugins
- Creates a new WordPress User Role, called M Media Customer, that limits some backend functionality that should be limited to highly experiences users only
How you can get it
If you’re creating or updating a website with M Media, it will be installed by M Media on your behalf.
If you are a developer, the plugin is available on GitHub. You can download the latest release of the plugin below.