If you have an M Media managed email address connected to your domain name, you can access, read, and send your email right from the iOS Mail app. The following steps work for iOS 11 and up.
Connect your email to Mail
Time needed: 1 minute.
Connecting your email account to the iOS Mail app can be done in a few easy steps.
- On your iOS device, go to the Settings app
- Scroll down to Passwords & Accounts
- Choose Add Account, then choose Exchange or Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your email address and a description for the account.
Choose Next, Sign in, and enter the password associated with your email address.
- In the Exchange confirmation dialog box, select the items to synchronize with your device, and then choose Save
Your device might not support auto-discover. Use these settings to connect to your email.
You can now send and receive email straight from the default Mail app on your iPhone or iPad.